Friday, September 26, 2014

CSC165 Week 2

Hello again,

Week 2 is over and I'm starting to believe the rumours, haha.  The course material has become much more "confusing".  We learned a lot about translating rational sentences in the english language to computable sentences with symbols and logic.  We worked a bit more on quantifiers, learning the circumstances for what to look for while verifying and falsifying proofs. The Tutorial for this week was quite informing, however I am not to sure if I did well or not on the quiz.

The more difficult information in my opinion was the information on implication and negation.  I am still finding this difficult and so I intend to research some videos or other literary material on the subject and if it still doesn't come to me I will go to teachers hours or the CSC help centre.  I didn't do as well as I anticipated on the tutorial quiz from last week so I intend on researching the matter further.  Overall, however, I still feel confident in my ability to perform in this class but I will need to seek the help on the areas I find difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment